The Bears are available once you have adopted 64 pets and cost 300,000 Kibble. They are a big fan of the Littlest Pet Jet and love to wear a Friendship bracelet while watering the flowers with a watering can. Their special effect are little colored bow ties. All the bears sport, play, read books and hug a lot.
Did you know? Edit
Bears are solitary animals who are active during the day, unless there are humans in the region, then day are mostly active when night falls. Some bears, like the polar bear, only eat meat, others, like the panda, only eat vegetables. They have a large body with stocky legs, a short tail and a long snout. They have a strong sense of smell and they are strong in climbing, swimming and even running.
On our beautiful planet we recognize eight species of bears. Almost all of them live in the northern Hemisphere. There is one bear that lives in South America, the rest lives in Europa, North America and Asia. The polar bear is the only bear that doesn't live in the forest.
- Polar Bear: This little, cute bear isn't like the rest of her family. She loves swimming in warm water and taking a nap in the sun. She wants to explore the world, from the jungle to the beach. She has her backpack ready to travel.
- Grey Bear: If you have bought the Winter lodge this bear will be trilled. He loves winter sport, from skiing to building a snowman. The adventure is always calling him and his heart brings him where he wants to be.
- Brown Bear: Penny Ling will be happy to hear it. There is another bear in town who loves to hug. Lovable as she is you don't even have to ask for a hug, they are free every minute of the day.
- Purple Bear: Although most bears are active during the day, this little fellow doesn't mind the darkness neither. He can see in the dark and loves to play hide-and-seek.
- Sparkle Bear: Did the Lucky Paws game gave you a Lovely Cup? What about a hot chocolate for this bear. She just loves to read a good book with a big mug of chocolate by her side.
- Littlest pet jet (Cost: 100,000 Kibble)
- Friendship (cost 80 Bling)
- Watering can (Bling Lucky Paws game)
- Blue fedora (cost 162,000 Kibble)
- Fedora (cost 40 Bling)
- Red fedora (cost 500 Hearts)
- Chef (cost 30,000 Kibble)
- Newsboy Cap (cost 240,000 Kibble)
- Pink Newsboy Cap (cost 100 Bling)
- Green Spy Hat (cost 5,000 Kibble)
- Blue Two-Row Pearl (cost 145 Bling)
- Pink Charm (cost 56,000 Kibble)
- Friendship (cost 80 Bling)
- Blue Friendship (cost 165 Bling)
|Minka Mark||Grin and bear it||Get bears||1,000 Kibble||2 Bling|
|All Bears||Find all Bears||5|
Collector items Edit
|All the pets in this wiki|
|Adventurous Bears - Armadillos - Bears - Boston Terriers - Bulldogs - Canaries - Coon Cats - Cats - Chihuahuas - Collies - Dachshunds - Dalmatians - Dancing Horses - Deer - Dogs - Elephants - Energetic Tigers - Fancy Spaniels - Ferrets - Flamingos - Foxes - Fun Elephants - Fun Felines - Fun Ferrets - Fun Squirrels - Giraffes - Goats - Happy Koalas - Horses - Hound Dogs - Huskies - Jaguars - Kittens - Koalas - Ladybugs - Lambs - Lions - Longtail Cats - Lop Bunnies - Lop Rabbits - Maltese - Peacocks - Penguins - Persian Cats - Persian Kittens - Puppies - Porcupines - Quirky Kitties - Raccoons - Seagulls - Sheepdogs - Squirrels - Stylish Bunnies - Swans - Sweet Delights - Tigers - Turtles - Welsh Corgis - Wolves - Yorkies - Zebras|